Document Design with LaTeX
You’ve learned how to use LaTeX to write manuscripts for journals, conferences and theses. Now you’re ready to design your own report styles!
- Using more fonts and colours
- Configuring page geometries, running headers and footers, sectional headings
- Creating and customising presentation slides
- Creating and customising posters
- Creating and customising leaflets
On-site; drop me a line to discuss details.
12—25 pax. On-site training available NOW on request.
Drop me a line at liantze @ gLILYmail • com (Remove the flower and use a proper dot) for further information or a quotation. Preview demo sessions can be arranged. Questions about LaTeX problems are also welcome.