Introductory LaTeX Workshop for Researchers
- Understand the basic components of a LaTeX workflow
- Author structured documents with LaTeX
- Author manuscripts for journal or conference submission and theses
(1 day course will be briefer; without section on thesis writing)
- Installing and maintaing a LaTeX system
- LaTeX basics
- Document structuring
- Bibliography and citations
- Text formatting
- Mathematical material
- Graphics, figures and tables
- Using journal and conference class files
- Using thesis class files (currently available for USM, MMU, UM, UUM, UKM, Unimas, UPNM)
On-site; drop me a line to discuss details.
12—25 pax. On-site training available NOW on request.
Drop me a line at liantze @ gLILYmail • com (Remove the flower and use a proper dot) for further information or a quotation. Preview demo sessions can be arranged. Questions about LaTeX problems are also welcome.